This post will take a lead role within Next Link Domestic Abuse services in South Glos, supporting female and male victims and their children experiencing or who have experienced domestic violence and abuse.
The Team Leader will hold primary responsibility for managing an integrated staff team of 10 to deliver:
- Safe house provision including for women and children, women with complex needs, and men
- Community Outreach IDVA and support
- Hospital based IDSVA
- IRIS (Identification and Referral to Improve Safety)
The successful candidates will:
- Be a strong, confident and enthusiastic leader with substantial management experience and a proven track record in leading and developing staff in a housing, domestic abuse or similar setting
- Have knowledge and understanding of the issues, barriers, impact and support needs of individuals who have experienced domestic abuse and how best to support survivors
- Be experienced in managing accommodation based support services for people with domestic abuse and/or other complex needs (e.g. substance misuse, mental health, homelessness, offenders)
- Demonstrate the ability to delegate, motivate and direct individuals and teams
- Have knowledge of health and safety issues, and risk assessment tools, especially those relevant to domestic abuse and supported housing
- Committed to working with service users in an empowering way
- A current, full driving licence and access to an appropriate vehicle is essential
If you are interested in applying
or contact us by email: email@example.com
Telephone: 0117 925 0680
Next Link, 5 Queen Square, Bristol BS1 4JQ
Next Link is a progressive employer and offers a pension scheme, up to 30 days annual leave (depending on length of service) and 3 extra holidays including International Women’s Day in lieu. We have a commitment to training and development.
Next Link is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk of abuse, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Next Link is committed to Equal Opportunities.
All posts are exempt under section 7 (2) (f) of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975
Next Link is part of Missing Link Housing