Providing high quality safe house accommodation and support to women and children who have experienced domestic abuse, with a victim centred approach, focussing on safety and recovery.
The successful candidate will have
- an understanding of the impact of domestic abuse on women and children
- experience of working in supported housing.
- knowledge of the safety options available to women experiencing domestic abuse
- experience of support planning and risk assessment
- an understanding of cultural diversity
- a full driving licence and access to transport
If you are interested in applying
or contact us by email: email@example.com
Telephone: 0117 925 0680
Next Link, 5 Queen Square, Bristol BS1 4JQ
Next Link is a progressive employer and offers a pension scheme, up to 30 days annual leave (depending on length of service) and 3 extra holidays including International Women’s Day in lieu. We have a commitment to training and development.
Next Link is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk of abuse, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Next Link is committed to Equal Opportunities.
All posts are exempt under section 7 (2) (f) of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975
Next Link is part of Missing Link Housing