You will be part of the Senior Management Team, taking a leadership role in supporting the organisation to develop and improve best practice across our services, to manage change and respond to opportunities.
You will aim to ensure that all services meet regulatory and organisational requirements and are continually improving the quality of service delivery and service user experience.
Your key responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Work closely with the SMT and Team Leaders in the monitoring and embedding of an ongoing person centred and quality improvement culture throughout the organisation.
- Oversee and consolidate the organisations quality systems and development by leading it through accreditation against the PQASSO quality mark (or similar).
- Be an ambassador for the organisation on quality, communicating key initiatives and driving the message of the importance of quality across all services.
- Exercise strong practice leadership in a style and manner consistent with the organisational values, sharing best practice, positively influencing colleagues at all levels, and encouraging reflective practice and a culture of continuous improvement.
- Working with the SMT, develop and implement appropriate professional standards and monitor adherence to policies and procedures at all levels within the organisation to ensure continued compliance.
- Produce internal monthly performance reports and continuously improve the reporting systems.
- Coordinate the production of the required key performance data required by commissioners and attend performance meetings as required. Analyse and interpret the performance data and trends..
- Motivate, monitor and coach Managers and team leaders to ensure they are delivering services of the optimum quality.
- Work with the SMT to investigate and respond to complaints and serious incidents and ensure the identification, sharing and implementation of any lessons learned as appropriate
- Maintain an overview of quality for the organisation and work proactively to identify themes and trends and seek proactive solutions both at individual service and organisational level.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong report writing skills with the ability to present information (both financial and non-financial) and recommendations in a clear and logical way
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to extract and analyse data, identify key trends in performance data
- Skilled at managing a variety of relationships with a proven ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people, presenting with a high level of personal credibility.
- Proven ability to coach, motivate and delegate individuals and teams.
- Able to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a focus on service objectives and the achievement of outcomes.
- Ability to promote system change
- Extensive experience of managing and leading good quality support services and have knowledge and experience of managing change, quality improvement processes, and service turnaround
- Experience of discussing issues with, and presenting findings to, senior management teams.
- Evidence of having implemented practices which have resulted in positive outcomes for people using support services.
- Experience of implementing and improving data systems and processes
- Expert specialist knowledge of leading, implementing and reviewing quality initiatives in a related business environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of implementing a quality assurance system such as PQASSO or ISO9001
- Familiarity with Case Management Systems
If you are interested in applying
or contact us by email: email@example.com
Telephone: 0117 925 0680
Next Link, 5 Queen Square, Bristol BS1 4JQ
Next Link is a progressive employer and offers a pension scheme, up to 30 days annual leave (depending on length of service) and 3 extra holidays including International Women’s Day in lieu. We have a commitment to training and development.
Next Link is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk of abuse, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Next Link is committed to Equal Opportunities.
All posts are exempt under section 7 (2) (f) of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975
Next Link is part of Missing Link Housing