We are looking for someone who is highly motivated to liaise closely with GP surgeries, provide training for clinicians and offer emotional and practical support to patients who have experienced domestic abuse.
The post will be based at the main Next Link office at Queen Square and is a great opportunity for an employee who is looking to develop their career further.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience of working with women and children experiencing domestic abuse
- Experience of promoting services and training to a range of professionals
- An empathetic, non-judgemental and non-directive approach to empowering patients along with the ability to understand the individual needs of patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication to a diverse audience
- Excellent assessment and liaison skills and an understanding of multi-cultural issues.
- A full driving licence and access to transport
If you are interested in applying
or contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 0117 925 0680
Next Link, 5 Queen Square, Bristol BS1 4JQ
Next Link is a progressive employer and offers a pension scheme, up to 30 days annual leave (depending on length of service) and 3 extra holidays including International Women’s Day in lieu. We have a commitment to training and development.
Next Link is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk of abuse, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Next Link is committed to Equal Opportunities.
All posts are exempt under section 7 (2) (f) of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975
Next Link is part of Missing Link Housing